+30 2310870670or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Show on map
Published on 2014-08-31
This monastery is built low towards the river in the middle of the route Metsovo- Anilio.
It is not known precisely when it was built, in any case in 1700 the temple was renovated and the despotic
icons that were found in its interior belong to the 17th and 18th century.
The temple is vaulted and includes very beautiful murals of the painter Efstathios. This monastery, which must have been very rich according to the researches, has a permanent guardian all year.